Micki Lavin-Pell, MS, MA
Certified Marriage and Family Therapist and Relationship Coach
We all fantasize about what our lives will look like when we find the right one. Yet there is a disconnect between the fantasy and the reality as statistics show. So many of us end up in unhappy and unsatisfying relationships.
This is why I’ve dedicated my life to learning the key tools to creating successful long lasting relationships, to make people excited about looking forward to creating this next phase of their life.
Whether you’ve never been in a relationship yet, are currently in a relationship that you want to make great, or have suffered failed relationships; by working with me you’ll uncover some of the hidden messages that have been holding you back from forging great relationships, so that you can break free and create the kind of relationship you really want.
As a qualified Marriage and Family Therapist and Relationship Coach for more than 15 years, I help people both in my office in Jerusalem and all around the world via Skype. You will encounter the deepest parts of who you are so that you are ready to find and embrace love. I support people, at their own pace, through their deepest fears and traumas so that they can break free and choose a different path.
I use several treatment modalities such as Imago, Psychodynamic psychotherapy, Somatic Experience therapy (Trauma), EMDR (Trauma), Systems theory (for family rebuilding) and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT).
I work at your pace so that you receive results as efficiently as possible.
I am happily married for 15 years with 4 kids. My husband and I use the same tools I’ll use with you to build a loving, satisfying, deep and meaningful relationship.
- Masters in Nutrition and Public Health (where I gained my prevention focus on creating healthy relationships)
- Masters in Counseling at La Trobe University in Melbourne in 2001
- Certificate in Couples Counseling from Relationships Australia (2001)
- Graduate Diploma in Marriage and Family Therapy (2006)
- EMDR Level I (2010)
- Somatic Experience Therapy (Intermediate Level 3)
- Member of the Israeli Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Co-creator of Dating with a Difference, which offers workshops and coaching throughout Israel
(This story takes place after the 5th person in Israel was found to have Corona) Ayelet and Ben both swiped right on Tinder https://tinder.com. After exchanging phone numbers, they had an incredibly long phone conversation. The likes of which are unusual for Ayelet....